The Good Shepherd Convent, Industrial School and Convent Chapel. Waterford. Now part of Waterford Institute of Technology(2019). Architectural designs attributed to George Goldie. (see related resource).
Photograph of exterior of Chapel. The chapel was extended to the rear and roof repaired in 1866 by George Goldie. Exterior alterations in 1873/4 also by George Goldie. Images show present day (TIFF) and altar image pre-1970.
Photograph of chapel showing exterior and interior views of altar and twenty-first-century alterations including removal of seating. Built in 1865 following designs by George Goldie, architect. Also included image of interior prior to alterations.